The Archived Obsession

Hello!!
I come to you in a super excited, hyped-up-on-awesome-books mood as I have just finished The Unbound by Victoria Schwab. I am literally OBSESSED with these books. I read The Archived over the summer and got The Unbound for Christmas this year and have literally just finished it like an hour ago. I went looking for any information about a third book, which sadly looks like is not going to happen, but ended up finding a short story Victoria had written a couple years ago instead. It was SO GOOD. It for sure helped me feel a bit more closure with the story as I wanted to see how Mackenzie and Wesley ended up. Not to mention, we finally learn Wesley's real name!!! In case you have read this series and haven't found this short story, I'm going to link it here for your enjoyment. I just need more Wesley and for the entire world to read these books please. That's not too much to ask, right? 

Sorry this post is kind of crazy, but I am just so pumped about these books and had to let someone know! Please go read these books if you haven't and if you have comment down below so we can fangirl together! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017