Mini Haul!

     I have been trying so hard to save my money and make it last all summer, so I told myself I would only buy things that I needed or just couldn't live without. Then I got coupons to Barnes and Noble. No spend? What does that mean? So needless to say, I had to go and use my coupons on some books I've been eyeing for a while. 
     I had been wanting Everything Everything for a few months now, looking at it every time I was at Barnes and Noble but never actually picking it up. But with the movie coming out in a couple of days and having a 20% off coupon, I figured it was finally time that I picked up this book. 
     I had to get Always and Forever, Lara Jean because I absolutely loved the first two books in the series, and I was SO excited when I heard that Jenny Han had decided to make the duology a trilogy! I also had told myself if I finished well in school this semester I was allowed to buy myself this book, so I decided I needed to keep my promise to myself! 
     So, needless to say, my May TBR has been shaken up a little bit. We shall see what gets moved around and what gets read this month in my wrap up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosie Project Review

Summer Wrap Up!

Booktubeathon Wrap Up