Mini Haul!

     I have been trying so hard to save my money and make it last all summer, so I told myself I would only buy things that I needed or just couldn't live without. Then I got coupons to Barnes and Noble. No spend? What does that mean? So needless to say, I had to go and use my coupons on some books I've been eyeing for a while. 
     I had been wanting Everything Everything for a few months now, looking at it every time I was at Barnes and Noble but never actually picking it up. But with the movie coming out in a couple of days and having a 20% off coupon, I figured it was finally time that I picked up this book. 
     I had to get Always and Forever, Lara Jean because I absolutely loved the first two books in the series, and I was SO excited when I heard that Jenny Han had decided to make the duology a trilogy! I also had told myself if I finished well in school this semester I was allowed to buy myself this book, so I decided I needed to keep my promise to myself! 
     So, needless to say, my May TBR has been shaken up a little bit. We shall see what gets moved around and what gets read this month in my wrap up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017