June TBR

Hello everyone!
This month I am just doing a TBR because in May I didn't end up finishing a book aside from Salt the Sea which I already have a review on, so I thought it would be redundant to write a Wrap Up for the same book. Although I didn't finish any books in May, I did read the first 100 or so pages of City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I didn't get to read very much in May because when I got back from school I jumped right into job shadowing therapists and helping my mom clean our house to hopefully sell this summer! However, in June I hope to manage my time a little better and get a few books read so that I can catch up on my reading challenge for GoodReads. Here are the books that I plan to read in June:


1) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
This is the fifth book to the Mortal Instruments Series which I am planning on finishing this summer. Because it is so far into a series, I can't really give a synopsis without taking a chance on spoiling anything, so I'll just leave you knowing that it is just as action packed and full of twist and turns as all Cassandra Clare's other books! 

2) City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The final book to the Mortal Instruments Series. I am so looking forward to this book and finally finishing this story! 

3) Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon 
This is a YA story about a girl, Maddy, who is allergic to the outside world and has never left her house. One day a boy moves in next door who catches Maddy's attention and they soon form a friendship that leads to love and adventures. I was hoping to read this book sooner because I really wanted to read the book and then go see the movie in theaters. Let's hope I can get through City of Lost Souls in time to read this book and go see the movie! 

What books are you planning to read this summer? Tell me in the comments below and thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017