May TBR


Hello readers!
I'm a tad bit late with this TBR, but I just got back home from college last week so I'm still getting into the swing of things again. This month I am hoping to get a few books knocked out as I will actually have time and I am behind on my Goodreads challenge for the year! These may not be the only books I read this month if I really get crazy, but for now I am going to give myself a realistic goal to start off the summer. Here are the books I'm hoping to read in May:

1) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
          This is the fifth book in the Mortal Instruments series which I feel like I've been reading for FOREVER. Not because I am not enjoying them, they are just really big books and I tend to take a break from the series and read another stand alone book in between each book in the series. Cassandra Clare packs so much action and suspense into each novel that I am worn out by the end and I need to take a break to get myself ready for the next one! Of course this is my first major fantasy series/books in general that I have ever read, so I'm still getting myself use to this genre. However, I definitely love my shadowhunters, don't get me wrong!

2)City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
          I am determined to finish this series this month! Pray for me that I get through both of these books this month as this last book is a chuncker!

3)The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
          Okay, it's summer, you have to give me this one. I just need a fluffy girl book or else I just don't feel like it is truly summer time. Plus, I always buy a Nicholas Sparks book when I go into my local used bookstore because the paperbacks are always on the $3 shelf, so it's like a never ending cycle of me buying chick lit books because I can and telling myself that I will need them for summer.

What is on your May TBR? Leave me a comment down below telling me because I would love to know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017