My Favorite Books of 2017


2017 has flown by, but not without leaving behind some really awesome books. This year as a whole has been a more challenging one for me, but I did read a few books that have stuck with me along the way. In case you want to check them out yourself, I will have each one linked to where you can buy them! Here is my list of books that have stayed with me and left an impression this year:

A List of Cages by Robin Roe
Amazon
I loved this book so much! I borrowed this book from the library, and I so wish I could have kept it! I gave this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars.


The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
Amazon
The first book I ever read by Victoria Schwab was The Archived, and I loved it! This was the equally fantastic sequel that I read this year. I gave this book a five out of five stars. The only thing I wish is that THE PUBLISHER WOULD LET HER WRITE THE THIRD BOOK!!


Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Amazon
Ruta Sepetys is one of my all time favorite authors, so all of her books are automatic buys for me. One thing I can always count on from her: A story that will both break and warm my heart. I gave this books a five out of five stars, and you can read my review here!


Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman 
Amazon
THIS BOOK WAS SO COOL. I borrowed this one from my library, and it was one of the coolest books I have ever read. It was my first Sci-Fi book, and I absolutely loved it. I gave this one a five out of five stars.


Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Amazon
This one kind of goes along with my previous one as this is the awesome sequel to Illuminae. I loved this one just as much as the previous one, and it was just as cool! I gave this one a five out of five stars.


Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
Amazon
I LOVE LARA JEAN. I could literally read about Lara Jean forever, I love her so much. I thought this was a great concluding book, and I really loved getting to watch Lara Jean grow up and her story come to a close. I gave this book a five out of five stars.


Everything All At Once by Katrina Leno 
Amazon
This is my final book on my favorites list. I got this book through an Uppercase box, and absolutely loved it. I related so much to this book and was sad when I finished and had to say goodbye to the characters. I gave this book a five out of five stars, and you can read my review here!



Now that I have made my list I realize that I had a good amount of five star reads this year! I really enjoyed a lot of the books I read this year, even if they didn't make this list. If you want to see the other books I read this year, you can look through my Goodreads!

What books have you loved this year? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!
















Comments

  1. Always and Forever, Lara Jean was one of my top reads of 2017, too! I've also read Salt to the Sea (but back in 2016)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are a fellow Lara Jean fan! What did you think of Salt to the Sea?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up