January TBR

Hello readers and Happy New Year!
I can't believe 2017 is already here! It seems so weird to be in 2017 for me because 2016 is the year I graduated high school, and I never really thought past life in 2016. That might seem odd, but all though school it seemed as though 2016 was the infamous year that would never actually get here, but now it has come and gone so fast. 2016 was the year that I graduated high school and completed my first semester of college, it was such a stressful but awesome year of life for me. I can only hope that 2017 will be as awesome.
To start off this year I have a few books I hope to read. I don't know if I'll actually read all these because 1) I'll be back at college, so I don't know how much reading time I'll have, and 2) I'm a really moody reader so who knows if I'll feel like reading some of these books when I get there. But I'm going to try and make a TBR as a kind of goal for myself to get these books read in a timely manner.

As I have mentioned before I am a slow reader, so I am going to put 3 books on my TBR as a goal for myself and as a way to give myself some options for what I want to read.

1) The Unbound by Victoria Schwab 

I have already started this book and am enjoying it already as I absolutely love this series. The Archived was my first Victoria Schwab experience and did I love it! This book is a continuation of our main character, MacKenzie and her life as a Keeper. I am so excited to see where this book goes!








2) I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson 

This book was on my Bookmas TBR, but I did not end up getting to it during that time. So, I'm moving it on to my January TBR to hopefully get it read this month! I'll Give You the Sun is about a set of twins that were once very close, but now barely speak. The book is told from both of their points of view, and I assume tells the story of how they were broken apart and how they come back together. I'm not completely sure, but I will be finding out!





3. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

I just can't resist this book, I have got to read it asap! From what I can gather it tells the story of August, a monster who wants to be human, and Kate, a human trying to please her father, and their friendship that brings them and their two worlds together. I have heard high praise for this book, and I can't wait to read it so I'm ready for Our Dark Duet coming in June of this year!






I am so excited for this month and to start this new year! What do you plan on reading this month? Tell my down below! Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017