Booktubeathon TBR!

Hello everyone! I am so excited for this week to start because it is finally time for Booktubethon! Booktubeathon is a week long readathon from July 24-July 30. Although it is more geared toward the Booktube community over on Youtube, it is open to readers all over the world no matter if you have a Youtube channel or not. Therefore, I am going to be blogging a bit about my Booktubeathon journey, and I am so pumped!
Part of the Booktubeathon is that it has reading challenges for the week that you are suppose to try and achieve through the books you choose to read. I have made my TBR list based on these challenges, and I will be listing the challenges as well as what book I chose for each one down below. I hope that you will also choose to join along with the Booktubeathon and have a week full of fun and reading!

Challenge 1: Read a book with a person on the cover
      •For this I have chosen Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

Challenge 2: Read a hyped book 
     •I am going to read A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

Challenge 3: Finish a book in one day 
     •I will be reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding; it is a pretty short book and a classic which was one of my reading resolutions this year that I have done terribly actually putting into action this year!

Challenge 4: Read about a character who is different from you 
     •I will be reading Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. They live in space, right? That's pretty different than me

Challenge 5: Finish a book completely outdoors
     •I know a lot of people were kind of upset about this challenge because we must go outside (the horror!), but I think it will be fun as long as I don't die of a heat stroke! I plan to try and get up early to read in the morning before it gets unbearably hot and read The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.

Challenge 6: Read a book you bought because of the cover
     •I'll be reading The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. I didn't buy this book (I don't really buy books unless I know I really want to read the actual story), but I did decide to check this book out from the library just because the bright red cover caught my eye.

Challenge 7: Read 7 books
     •This is the oldy but goody challenge of the Booktubeathon. To make my TBR 7 books long I will also be trying to read Watership Down by Richard Adams. Another classic, woo!

I know that I will most likely never finish 7 books in 7 days, but I am going to try! Really I just want to see how much I can read in a week when my main focus is reading. I may possibly try and do updates throughout the week on my progress, but if nothing else, I will for sure do a wrap up at the end of the week showing what my final count was and what books I got to! I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer, and thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017