Fall TBR

Woot, woot! We are starting fall! I am so pumped for the weather to cool down a bit and all the fun fall festivities to begin! To go along with my fall excitement, here are the books I hope to read this season!

1) Cinder by Marissa Meyer
     I am currently reading this one and almost halfway through, so I am planning to finish this one      soon! Goodreads Link

2) Everything All At Once by Katrina Leno
     I received this book in my August Uppercase subscription box, and I am super excited to get into it! If you're interested, here is a link to the Uppercase Box website! Goodreads Link

3) Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
     I loved This Savage Song, so I am so pumped to get into the sequel! I thought this story would be awesome to read in October because it's such a dark world with monsters everywhere! Goodreads Link

4) The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
     I have been meaning to get to this book for so long, and I have decided that this fall is going to be the time. Fall is the perfect time to snuggle up with a thriller, so I am going to take advantage of this time and finally get to this book! Goodreads Link

5) Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
     I can not tell you how excited I am for this book. I got this book for my birthday this year, and I am so excited!! I have heard such awesome things about Laini Taylor, so I am super pumped to get to finally read one of her books. Plus the story just sounds awesome. Goodreads Link

There you have it! I only chose 5 books for this season because I know during the school year I don't have a lot of time to read, so I don't want to pressure myself to read a bunch of books and set myself up for failure. I am so excited for these 5 books though, so I hope that I can get to all of them! What do you plan to read this fall? Tell me in the comments! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017