Booktubeathon TBR


Hi, friends! It is that time of year again! It is time for the Booktubeathon! *thunderous applause in the background* The Booktubeathon is running July 30- August 5, and I am super excited to take part in this readathon again this year even though I obviously do not have a booktube channel. I still enjoy watching all of the videos, participating in the Twitter sprints, and, of course, reading as much as I can! If you want to join in on the fun, here is the Booktubeathon's YouTube channel where you can find out all the info you need to know! 

This year, my book line up for the week is as follows: 

  • Watership Down by Richard Adams 
    • This is a recommendation from my boyfriend, so we shall see how this goes. The last time I took his recommendation I hated the book lol 
    • This will be completing the challenges of let a coin toss decide your first read (it beat Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson) and read a book with green on the cover!
  • A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab
    • I am SO EXCITED that my library finally got A Gathering of Shadows and A Conjuring of Light in, so of course I  read A Gathering of Shadows last week and had to have this book in my readathon TBR. 
    • This will be completing the challenge of read a book with the same hat on the whole time. 
  • Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson 
    • I just recently read my first Morgan Matson book, Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, and really wanted to read another one of her books because I really enjoyed it! This book is about a girl who spends the summer at her family's lake house I believe, so I'm in! 
    • This will be completing the challenge of read a book about something you want to do. 
  • The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks 
    • This book has been on my shelves for a couple years now, so it is time to finally read it. I may listen to this one as an audiobook throughout the week. 
    • This will be completing the challenge of read and watch a book to move adaptation. 
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
    • I finished the Mortal Instruments series last summer, so it is about time that I begin the Infernal Devices! 
    • This will be completing the challenge for read a book with a beautiful spine. I have the paperbacks that form a scene when they are all lined up together, so they are all super pretty! 
That concludes my TBR for Booktubeathon 2018! It is super ambitious, and I highly doubt I will actually finish all of these books, but we will see! I am really excited for all of them, so I am so ready for the readathon to get here! If on the off chance I finish all of these, I will pick out some more books off my shelves to try and get to 7 books and complete the final challenge. I'll be sure to keep you updated on my Twitter (@a_novel_review), and I may try to take some pictures throughout the week and make a "vlog" style post at the end of the week! 

Thank you all so much for reading! Let me know if you will be participating in the readathon down in the comments! 


Comments

  1. Wow looks like a great stack! Looking forward to reading your reviews! Happy reading! Followed your blog. Hope to see you on mine too! It's hookedonbookzblog.wordpress.com See you there! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017