Booktubeathon Wrap Up

Booktubeathon has ended, and I'm pretty sure I have never read so much in my life. Although I didn't complete all the challenges (which I knew going into it that I wouldn't, but I was going to try), I am still really pleased with how I did! If you're interested, here is  my final tally:

Number of Challenges Completed: Five

  • Read a book with a person on the cover (Always and Forever, Lara Jean)
  • Read a book in one day (Lord of the Flies)
  • Read a hyped book (A Darker Shade of Magic)
  • Read a cover buy (The Rosie Project)
  • Read a book with characters different from you (Lord of the Flies)
Total Pages Read: 1,255!! I literally could not believe this because I read at the pace of a sloth.

Total Number of Books Read: Four
Inserted here is a picture of all the books I read (and loved) during the Booktubeathon! The only downer was Lord of the Flies, I was very much not a fan. 

If you would like, you can read my Booktubeathon TBR as well if you haven't already! I hope you were successful and enjoyed your Booktubeathon if you participated, and thank you for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017