Booktubeathon Wrap Up

Booktubeathon has ended, and I'm pretty sure I have never read so much in my life. Although I didn't complete all the challenges (which I knew going into it that I wouldn't, but I was going to try), I am still really pleased with how I did! If you're interested, here is  my final tally:

Number of Challenges Completed: Five

  • Read a book with a person on the cover (Always and Forever, Lara Jean)
  • Read a book in one day (Lord of the Flies)
  • Read a hyped book (A Darker Shade of Magic)
  • Read a cover buy (The Rosie Project)
  • Read a book with characters different from you (Lord of the Flies)
Total Pages Read: 1,255!! I literally could not believe this because I read at the pace of a sloth.

Total Number of Books Read: Four
Inserted here is a picture of all the books I read (and loved) during the Booktubeathon! The only downer was Lord of the Flies, I was very much not a fan. 

If you would like, you can read my Booktubeathon TBR as well if you haven't already! I hope you were successful and enjoyed your Booktubeathon if you participated, and thank you for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosie Project Review

Summer Wrap Up!

Everything All At Once Review