2018 Blogging and Reading Goals


Hi friends, and welcome to 2018! This year I have sat down and really thought about what I want this year to look like. I have made some goals that will hopefully make reading a bigger part of my life and help improve my blog!

Here are my goals for 2018:

Blogging

  • I want to implement and keep a more consistent posting schedule. 
    • To begin with, I think I will be posting each Tuesday at 12 pm. Tune in then to see what I'm up to! 
  • Network more in the blogging community and make more bookish friends. 
    • I made this blog so that I could make some friends that love to read as much as I do, so this year I want to make an effort to be more active in the blogging community and on Twitter to make some friends! 
  • Manage my time better in school, so that I can make better content for my blog.

Reading
  • Read 25 books! I upped my Goodreads reading goal this year from 20 books (which I completed, yay!) to 25 books. I'm excited to challenge myself a little bit, and to up my reading goal each year! 
  • Read more frequently and make reading a daily habit
    • I want to take better care of myself this year and allow myself to relax and enjoy doing the things I love to do- like reading!
    • I am also going to be doing the #Readuary challenge by Monica Watson! Here is her YouTube video that explains it all if you want to join in as well! Super exciting!
  • Read all the unread books on my shelves
    • I have 13 books that I have yet to read on my shelves. I know it isn't THAT many books, but I still would like to read all of them to get down to no unread books! I've never had no unread books, so I think it would be really awesome to get to that goal! 


What are some goals you have for 2018? Leave them down in the comments!
Here's to an awesome 2018! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017