January Uppercase Unboxing

Hi friends! I'm here with an unboxing for Uppercase's January box. I'm sorry that this unboxing is a bit late! I had it planned for last week, but I was tagged in the a Valentine's Day tag! The link to that post is here if you missed it 😊

Anyhoo, on to what this post is actually about! The amazing Uppercase box! They are a monthly YA subscription box which sends a newly released, signed, YA book each month along with some awesome bookish goodies. They also have an online reading experience for each of their books which can be accessed through codes on the book mark they send you. I really enjoy receiving this box each month, and if you want to look into it, I have the website linked here. Now, onto what was in January's box!

Here's how it looks when you first get it out of the packaging- so full of fun surprises just waiting to be opened!


1) An awesome wooden bookmark and a beautiful quote bookmark made by Vector Engraving! This was an Uppercase exclusive item.
I loved these bookmarks! I thought the wooden bookmark was so unique, and I'm so excited to add it to my collection!


2) Jane Austen quote art print, another Uppercase exclusive! 
I loved this quote and thought the print was so pretty! It is currently hanging on the wall next to my desk at school 💜


3) A Kawai Typewriter sticker, another Uppercase exclusive item! 
I thought this little guy was SO CUTE! I love him! He is propped up on my desk because I don't want to stick him anywhere permanently!


4) A Conspiracy of Stars magnet
When I pulled this one out, I was a bit confused, but I assumed it had something to do with the book. I don't use magnets much, but it is cool to get a promotional item nonetheless! 


5) THE BOOK! A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole! 
I am so excited to have received a sci-fi book this month! I haven't read very much sci-fi, but it is definitely a genre that I am interested in exploring a little more. This books sounds super cool, so I am excited to *hopefully* pick it up soon! 


So, here is the full view of everything I received in the January Uppercase box! My favorite thing from this month was probably the Jane Austen art print because I just think it is so pretty! 


Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this unboxing! If you get the Uppercase box, let me know what you thought of this box in the comments! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

Reading Rush Check In