Valentine Book Tag


Hi friends and Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!! I was tagged by Jordan @ The Heart of a Book Blogger to do the Valentine Book Tag created by Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves! I am super excited to participate in my first book tag, so thank you to Jordan for tagging me!
Also, do you enjoy this awesome graphic above? Taiwo also created it because she is just that talented!

The Rules:

1. Link back to this and mention Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves as the creator of this tag.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them!
3. Answer the questions (of course!)
4. You can use my graphic if you want but please mention me as the person who made it.

Questions:

1) What book(s) have you been given as a gift that you loved?

My cousin gave me Cinder by Marissa Meyer a couple of years ago for Christmas because she saw it was on my Goodreads "want to read" list, and I ended up loving it! I asked for the rest of the series for Christmas this year and am currently reading Scarlet! 


2) What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?

I would love to give the Lara Jean series to every girl I know because I loved those book so much, and I feel like they are just the quintessential fluffy, girl books! 


3) If you could gift a random person any bookish gift, what would it be?

I would give them a little pouch with a book quote on it like the pouch I got in my December Uppercase! They are so cute and yet so functional!! 


4) If you could gift a person any non-bookish item, what would it be?

A planner and some cute washi tape to decorate it with! I literally am obsessed with my planner and LOVE to decorate it every week. #plannergirl 


5) What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don't like?

This very rarely happens to me because I am actually the easiest person ever to please. If someone put in any amount of effort to the gift, I will love it because of the thought that went into it. But, if I didn't like it for some reason, I would say thank you anyway! They got me a present, and I would never want to be rude!


6) Mention a book based around Valentine's Day.
I literally have no idea, so I am going to shamelessly steal Jordan's answer and say P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I feel like if any book were going to have Valentine's Day in it, it would be that one!


7) Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
I would say 1) do not feel pressured to post every day! It is really hard to keep up that kind of pace when you are not a full time blogger, so do not feel afraid to set up your own posting schedule that works for you! 2) Remember that this blog is for you, not any else! Blogging is a fun hobby that can let you babble on about books and make cool new friends along the way. It does not matter how many views you get or how many subscribers you have! 


8)Link to some posts by other bloggers that you loved or were very helpful.
Sarah @ Broke by Books  made an Epic List of 52 Book Blogging Ideas which really helped to inspire me when I was getting started! It is a really awesome list of different types of posts you can have on your blog, and they are all categorized into the types of posts they are! 


I Tag: 

Honestly, I am the worst and don't really know very many other bloggers *blushes*, so I don't really know anyone specifically to tag. So, if you are reading this and want to do this tag, do it! Comment below or tag me on Twitter and let me know you are doing it! Let's avoid this awkward problem in the future by becoming blog buddies! 

Comments

  1. I love the Lunar Chronicles! It's such a fun series and I love hoe each book builds on the previous ones! I'm definitely going to check out Sarah's List of Book Blogging Ideas—thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

Reading Rush Check In