Fall TBR


Hi, friends! September is already underway, and a new season is upon us! It is finally time for the best time of the year- fall. I am so ready for some cooler weather and the opportunity to bust out my sweaters! I'm super excited about what I'll be reading this season because I have recently joined my very first bookclub!! It is a book club on Twitter for book bloggers created by the wonderful Lucy at Lucy Rambles. If you would like to join, the Twitter account is @BookBlogTR, we would love to have you! 

The books I'm hoping to read this fall are: 

  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
    • I've already begun this one, and I am enjoying it! I hope to finish it in a week or so! 
  • Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
    • I'm currently listening to this on audiobook via Scribd, and I am liking it so far! 
  • The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
    • This is our first book club pick! Watch out for a review coming to you the last week of September!
  • Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare 
    • I began this series in August, and I am really wanted to continue on. I really enjoyed Clockwork Angel, so I'm excited to find out what is coming next! 
  • The Fourth Monkey by J.D. Barker
    • This is Octobers book club pick. It will be my second thriller ever, so we shall see how I like it. I'll have a review going up the last week of October.
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
    • This is the final book to the Infernal Devices trilogy, and I am trying to not wait so long to finish series. Hopefully I'll get to this one!
  • November's book club pick 
    • I'm not sure what this is as of right now, but I will find out in October! I'll be sure to keep ya updated on my Twitter! 
Those are all the books I'm hoping to get through this season! We will see if it actually happens with school in full swing, but a girl can hope. I hope you are all as excited for fall as I am! What are you planning to read this season? I'd love to hear all about it in the comments! Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017