Summer Wrap Up


Hi, friends! We have already found ourselves at the end of another season! This wrap up is for the summer season which are the books I read in the months of June through August. This summer I actually surprised myself and read way more books that I expected! I counted them up, and I read 12 books this summer!! I didn't think I read that much, so I was super excited when I saw this! This caught me up on my Goodreads goal, and I finished two series that I was in the middle of. Overall, I'd say I had a pretty successful summer of reading, and I'm really happy with what I read.


I ended up reading:
  1. Cress by Marissa Meyer 
    • I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars 
  2. I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Foreman
    • I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars. This was also my first audiobook!  
  3. Fairest by Marissa Meyer 
    1. I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars
  4. Winter by Marissa Meyer 
    • I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars. This was the concluding novel to the Lunar Chronicles, and it was the first series I finished up this summer! 
  5. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer 
    • I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars. Although the last short story in this one was SO GOOD. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars for that one! 
  6. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson 
    • I gave this one a 3 out of 5 stars 
  7. Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare 
    • I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars. I have a review of this book on my blog that you can read it here!
  8. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
    • I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars 
  9. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks 
    • I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars 
  10. Watership Down by Richard Adams 
    • I gave this a 3.5 out of 5 stars 
  11. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
    • I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars
  12. A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab 
    • I gave this a 4 out of 5 stars 

I'm really happy with how my summer reading went, and I hope that your summer reading went this well too! I'd love to hear about the books you read this summer in the comments! Did we read any of the same books? Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017