Books I'm Taking to College!


Hi, friends! We have already come to the end of summer (well, for school anyway), and it is time to move back to college! I am actually moving back tomorrow, so I am trying to soak up every last bit of summer relaxation I can today while I'm home. I can't believe that is already time to move back and start my senior year! *insert terrified but excited gif here*

This year I am trying something a little bit different than I have in years past. Usually, I use like half of my desk shelf space for my books at school, but this is just not very feasible as sad as that is. I really need the space for textbooks, notebooks, and miscellaneous stuff in my room! So, instead, I have decided to only take 4 physical books with me this year. To be fair, my home is only 35ish minutes away from my school, so it isn't very hard for me to trade out books as I read them.

My plan is to utilize my Scribd subscription more this year. I don't know why I have never thought to do this but like.....Scribd has ebooks as well as audiobooks??? I prefer to read physical books and don't read ebooks often, so I guess I just never payed much attention to all the ebooks Scribd offers. But they have a ton! I already love my Scribd subscription for the audiobooks I can download, so I figured why not get even more use out of it and use the ebooks as well? This way I don't have to take up as much space at school, and I have access to tons of books! I know this may seem very obvious to most people, but this revelation blew my mind 😂

Anyhoo, I thought that I would do a little blog post to celebrate moving back to college by showing off the 4 books that made the cut!


The books I'll be taking to college are:

  • China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan 
  • Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
  • The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson
  • Remember God by Annie F. Downs 
I am super excited to be getting to these books soon! I read Crazy Rich Asians during the Reading Rush and loved it, so the next books in the series will probably be what I pick up next! 

Just as a little bonus, here are the bookmarks I plan to take with me- I feel like I have to have multiple options to match my bookmark to the feel of the book, you know?



I hope that you all have an awesome school year this year! I believe in you, and I know that you will do great 😊❤ If you are in college, what books did you take with you to school this year? I would love to know down in the comments! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017