Bookmas Day 1: Bookmas Tree!

Hello readers!

Today is the first day of Bookmas! I am super excited for this to start and to get a lot of reading done over the next 12 days!

My bookmas tree is a bit on the smaller side as I don't have a large collection of books because I get a lot of books from the library. It is also a bit messy because I had no idea what I was doing, but nonetheless I tried my best! So, here is my little rendition of the Bookmas tree!



I hope that you will participate in Bookmas, and if you have made a bookmas tree leave a link to your blog/youtube video down below and I would love to check it out!


Reading Progress Update: So far today I have read 30 pages of One Plus One, but I plan to continue reading today and hopefully get to around 250 today! We will see how this goes.

Happy reading and Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017