It's a Book Filled Christmas!

Merry Christmas readers!

I completely fell off of the Bookmas day challenges because everything just got crazy, but I thought I would make a post about the books I got for Christmas to round out the Bookmas season! I am so excited about all of the books I received this year and can not wait to dive right into them in 2017!

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I have been dying to start this series for so long, but I just never got around to buying the books. But no fear! My cousin gave me Cinder for Christmas this year, and I can't wait to finally start this series.

2. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab

Over the summer I read The Archived which is this first book to this series, and I absolutely loved it! I got the book from my library and they didn't have the rest of the books, so I couldn't continue until now. I am so excited to get to continue on in this series!

3. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 

Finally, I got This Savage Song which is so exciting because I have heard such amazing things about this book from booktubers and bookbloggers alike!

I am so thankful for all of the books I got this year and can't wait to see what they have in store for me in 2017. What books did you get for Christmas? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Merry Christmas and happy reading! 🎄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017