December Wrap Up

Hello readers!
The end of December is already here which is so crazy because it doesn't seem like it's been a whole month already! It is also a little unwelcomed by me because this means I only have a week left at home before it's back to college for me. Which means even less time to read. Honestly, going back to college is my biggest worry for this blog because I am afraid that I will get so crazy busy that I won't have time to read and post as much as I would like. But I guess we will see when we get there!
Anyhoo, on to the reason we are here: my December wrap up!

This month I got two books read which, although it is a very small amount to most people, is pretty good for me since I would consider myself a slow reader. The two books I read were:

One Plus One by Jojo Moyes

This was a book about an unexpected road trip shared by millionaire, Ed, and his cleaner Jess and her two children, Nicky and Tanzie, to get Tanzie to her Maths Olympiad. I enjoyed this book as a light read and gave it 3.5 out of 5 stars. You can read my full review here.








The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah 

This book told the story of two sisters, Vianne and Isabelle, during World War Two and each of their stories of how they did their part to resist the Nazis and save their family. It was a beautiful story that I ended up really loving and giving 4.5 out of 5 stars. If you would like, here is my full review.







All in all I was happy with the books that I read this month. However, my goal for 2017 is to hopefully work on reading faster so that I can get more read in a month. We will see how that really goes. For now, tell me about the books you read in December and happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

My Favorite Books of 2017