Bookmas Day 6: Six Books You Wish You Read in 2016

Hello readers!

It is Bookmas Day 6, so I am here with another blog challenge! Today's topic is six books you wish you read in 2016 which is super easy for me because I didn't read a lot this year, so there are a TON of books I wish I read. So here is a list of six that I am really sad I didn't read this year:

  1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 
  2. I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
  3. Cinder/ The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E, Schwab
  5. This Savage Song by V. E. Schwab
  6. The Diabolic by S. J Kincaid 
This list is in no particular order, however I'm probably most upset about the V. E. Schwab books because I read The Archived by Victoria Schwab earlier this year and loved it, so I really wanted to get to more of her books this year. I am afraid the only book that has a chance this year is I'll Give You the Sum by Jandy Nelson as it is the only book on this list that I own and it is on my Bookmas TBR.

Are any of these books books that you also wish you had read in 2016? Or, what are some books that you didn't get to that you wish you had? Tell me down below! Happy reading and Merry Christmas!

Reading Update: I have barely started The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (like page 12 barely started) as of yesterday morning, I have had no time to read this weekend, but I hope I can get a little reading done before bed tonight!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Club Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Fall Wrap Up

Reading Rush Check In